The Company stresses the importance of proper use of copyright materials, intellectual properties, information technology and communication by strict adherence to the law, moral and ethical standards. The Company has thus determined the following guidelines :
1. Complying with the laws and regulations regarding the Company’s information technology.
2. Employees shall use licensed computer programs and are prohibited from installing and using unlicensed computer programs in the office.
3. The Company will examine and control the use of informaiton system of the staff employees in order to ensure security of the Company’s informaiton system.
4. No copyright infringement trademark which may cause damage to the company.
5. Use hardware and software provided by the company for the company’s business.
6. Control outsiders to access files and programs as necessary to work for the company. And supervise the person to comply with the laws and policies of the information and communication technology of the company strictly.
7. Employees shall keep their passwords confidential to prevent other persons from having access to their passwords. Moreover, they shall not access any websites that endanger the Company’s computer system.
8. Use the company’s assets effectively to maximize benefits for the company and To develop work potential including not using the company’s assets to use for personal benefit.
9. Protect the intellectual property of the company from damage, loss, depreciation and use of intellectual property to maximize the benefit for the company including maintenance of confidential information appropriately